Glengarry badge, other ranks, 29th (Worcestershire) Regiment of Foot, 1874-1881
This regiment was raised in 1694 and served in many British Army campaigns until the reforms of 1881 when it was merged into The Worcestershire Regiment. The unit was given the number 29 in 1751, having been known by the names of its colonels before that date.
NAM Accession Number
National Army Museum Copyright
National Army Museum, Study collection