Glengarry badge, other ranks', 67th (South Hampshire) Regiment of Foot, 1874-1881
This infantry unit was raised in 1756. It continued in British Army service until the 1881 reforms, when it became part of The Hampshire Regiment.
The tiger on the unit's badge was awarded in 1826 to symbolise its long service in India from 1805 until 1826.
NAM Accession Number
National Army Museum Copyright
National Army Museum, Study collection