Glengarry badge, other ranks, 31st (Huntingdonshire) Regiment of Foot, 1877-1881
This badge consists of a laurel wreath, surmounted by an Imperial crown, that surrounds the numerals, '31'. The regiment was raised in 1702 in the West Country by Colonel George Villier and existed until 1881 when it was merged into The East Surrey Regiment.
NAM Accession Number
National Army Museum Copyright
National Army Museum, Study collection