Other ranks' cap badge, The East Yorkshire Regiment (The Duke of York's Own), 1898 (c)
Originally raised in 1685, following the Army Reforms of 1881 it became the county regiment of the East Riding of Yorkshire. In 1958 it was amalgamated with the West Yorkshire Regiment to form the Prince of Wales's Own Regiment of Yorkshire.
NAM Accession Number
National Army Museum Copyright
National Army Museum, Army gallery