'Smart Men Wanted, rates of pay for soldiers enlisted or re-enlisted Welsh Guards, on or after 26 Oct 1925'
Chromolithograph recruiting poster after Black. Published by HM's Stationery Office, 1927.
The Welsh Guards, shown here parading at St James's Palace, was the last of the British Army's five Foot Guards regiments, coming into existence in February 1915 by order of the Secretary of State for War, Earl Kitchener, and by the King's Royal Warrant.
NAM Accession Number
National Army Museum, Out of Copyright
National Army Museum, Study collection