'Join the Corps of The Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers and The Royal Irish Fusiliers', 1925 (c)
Recruiting poster printed by Gale and Polden Limited, 1925 (c).
From 1924 to 1937 The Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers and The Royal Irish Fusiliers formed a single corps. Although both regiments shared St Lucia Barracks in Omagh, County Tyrone, they retained their original titles and separate identities.
NAM Accession Number
National Army Museum, Out of Copyright
National Army Museum, Study collection