'The Welch Regiment', 1930 (c)
Recruiting poster printed by Gale and Polden Limited, 1930 (c).
This regiment was established in 1881 as The Welsh Regiment, but changed its title to the archaic spelling of 'Welch' in 1921. It recruited in Camarthenshire, Glamorganshire and Pembrokeshire and was assigned as these counties' local regiment.
NAM Accession Number
National Army Museum, Out of Copyright
National Army Museum, Study collection