Cap badge of The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, 1970 (c)
This badge, originally designed for the Fusilier Brigade on its establishment in 1958, was adopted by the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers in 1968. It combines the fusiliers' flaming grenade with St. George and the Dragon from the badge of the Northumberland Fusiliers, the crown from the Royal Fusiliers and the laurel wreath from the Lancashire Fusiliers.
NAM Accession Number
National Army Museum Copyright
National Army Museum, Study collection